Thursday, March 12, 2015

The man for whom both Class and Form were Permanent

From the Wall Himself
I was watching the highlights of Mr. 360's innings against West Indies(CWC 2015) today and was soon lost in the extraordinary talent that the world has most probably never seen before this Man entered the field. The world may go gaga over the amazing talent of AB, but the cricketing thing that gave me even more satisfaction is the game of my personal favourite - The Timeless Steel. For this real team man and selfless cricketer of highest class, it was never the numbers which Rahul Sharad Dravid wanted to speak for him. It's the appreciation of the intellectuals who understood cricket is what mattered the most. While watching some of his classical tireless innings on most difficult pitches of the world (whose collection, I have treasured) for about an hour, I also found some pictures that I had of him that speak volumes about him. Here I wanted to share these pictures in this blog.



































6 comments:

  1. Wow! wonderful another interesting articles to be shared and more new information on get about given cricket information.i like that kind of information.
    ios training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice to hear about this type of biography. Actually the wall of cricket for india is dravid. His patience is the advantage for the success. Through this we can gain a knowledge with this type of article. Thank you for sharing and please keep update like this.

    SQL DBA Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article, very useful and well explanation. Your post is extremely incredible. I will refer this to my candidates...
    digital marketing company in chennai

    ReplyDelete

  4. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic.

    Online Reputation Management

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great... Excellent sharing.. This is very helpful for beginers. Read that provide me more enthusiastic. This helps me get a more knowledge about this topic. Thanks for this.
    Web Designing Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is really very well done and it is nice too thanks for sharing those information it is really nice too.

    Best Android Training Institute in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Popular

Featured

Three Months of Chadhei